Dear colleagues and friends,
Happy new Year! I wish you a great start in the New Year! We believe that your work would be of interest to the participants of the above conference：http://apica2020.csas.org.cn/ . Therefore, we would like to invite you to give a talk or present a Poster on the subject of your choice. In order to take part in the congress you will need to submit your abstract free on line. Please click HERE for Abstract Submission, the deadline for abstract submission will be on March 31, 2020.
Authors are invited to submit their abstracts classified by abstract topics. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and accepted abstracts will be scheduled for on Oral or a Poster Presentation.
APICA2020-4 Cell Biology
APICA2020-5 Development Bioloby
APICA2020-7 Digitized Morphology
APICA2020-10 Stem Cell
APICA2020-11 Human Brain Bank
Submission of Abstracts
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
Rules for Submission
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
Deadline for Abstract Submission
March 1-June 30, 2020